Thursday, June 9, 2011

My Birthday Surprise

There is a little peace of information one should know to truly understand the magnitude of this birthday treat: my husband and I are HORRIBLE about gifts...not gift giving, but gift "timing". We hardly ever (as a matter of fact, I can only think of one other time) keep it a secret what we are getting each other...not only do we not keep it a secret, we don't wait for the occasion to actually come upon us.

Ok, that is the "background". This birthday, I turned the big 40 and I couldn't be happier. I was "sickly" excited about turning 40, I really can't explain why.  That being said, there was only ONE thing I knew about my birthday this year: my husband was taking me out of town to an undisclosed location for three days. My neighbors watched our kids, I packed our bags, we climbed in the car and drove for I didn't know how long and didn't know where.  The "where" turned out to be the Mendocino Coast!! It was sooo beautiful!! Of course I am sharing some pictures of the beauty of it all, but OF COURSE, it does not do it justice...









Have a wonderfully blessed day....
Photobucket

No comments: