Friday, August 7, 2009

She Inspired Me

Just a quick one this morning...have to run out and get some things ready and done before I get the kids and head on up to Redwood Creek....but as my title explains...she (Maggie) inspired me. Here is me before:

And here is me after:

Just cut off all my hair...well, not ALL, but you get the drift. So much easier for me to take care of...I just have to retrain myself how to style it...not too much effort today...got a creek to go float in, so why spend too much time on it.

Well, I hope you all have a blessed weekend...keep us in prayer as we lead a devotional (together) this weekend at Family Camp.

Blessings blessings blessings!

1 comment:

Julene said...

WooHoo!! cute cut! and yes, way easier, for all the men that lament our long hair, my first defense is....life is hard, why does our hair have to be? :0)