Thursday, September 24, 2009

Long Time, No Type

Whew...it has been a loooong time since I have been able to really sit down and take a few minutes to write something. We have been a busy busy family, and now our church is gearing up for our ladies retreat, which I am organizing for the most part, and making sure our ducks are in a row has been a little time consuming. On top of all of that, my son the Army Recruit/Future Soldier just got promoted to E3, which is a big deal to all of us, we just planned a trip to Stockton for Thanksgiving and decided to take the kids to Disneyland for the few days before Thanksgiving, so we are in full hyper-active mode! I am so thankful for all the many blessing God has given us. Just sitting here, typing this blog and listening to the new David Crowder Band cd....I am overwhelmed by His presence...he does a remake of "I Can Feel You" and I love the line...I can feel you all around me, thickening the air I'm breathing....I just have to say Thank God for always being there, always being around me, always thickening the air I breath with YOU!!! Still not a lot of time to type today...hopefully I will get to my Simple Woman Daybook on Monday....sorry if this post seems a little erratic...just overwhelmed by the Lord and everything He is doing in my life...and I do mean overwhelmed!!
Many blessings to all!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fully understand these busy days!! Enjoyed having a quick look into your life through your blog;0)
Tell Thomas congrats!

Julene said...

love, love, love the new look!!