Thursday, April 2, 2009

Retreat

I am getting more and more excited about the upcoming retreat. I am living in great expectation of what God has for all of us who are going to be there. I love the fellowship, the teaching, but most of all, I LOVE the Lord's presence!!
I am working like a busy little beaver, trying to get everything done...laundry, shopping, etc...and all the while, there is this stirring in my soul....
I KNOW, it will be an amazing weekend......and it will have nothing to do with "us" and everything to do with the Lord....
I just thank You and praise You, Jesus for all you are doing in preparation for and in anticipation of this weekend.
WOOOHOOO!!!
Have a wonderfully blessed day!!

1 comment:

Julene said...

OH! You just reminded me that I need to get laundry started:) Can't wait! (for the retreat, not laundry)