Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

So, here is my daybook, but I don't know if I will continue them because apparently you are supposed to set up a blog specifically for the daybook only, and I am not going to do that, but here goes:


FOR TODAY...October 20


Outside my window... the sunshine my husband needs to finish his job on the exterior of a house.


I am thinking... I had a wonderful weekend with my friends, and now bummed my daughter is sick.


I am thankful for... The AMAZING way God showed up (well, really He is always there isn't HE) at our Women's Retreat and wove everything together so nicely and took care of everything!!


I am wearing... Jeans, slippers, blue-ish green sweater


I am remembering... That being a Christian, and trusting God is the most amazing thing in the world!


I am going... to be taking care of sick Maggie


I am reading...not a whole lot


I am hoping... my daughter breaks her fever, and nobody else gets sick.


On my mind... What an incredible gift joy is.


From the learning rooms... if Jesus IS joy, then having joy is only contingent on whether or not you have Jesus.


Noticing that... people need each other more than they let on.


Pondering these words... Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, the days fashioned for me, when as yet there were none of them. Psalm 139:16


From the kitchen... meatloaf...salad, probably some corn or something


Around the house... pretty caught up on chores, so hoping for a relatively relaxing day.


One of my favorite things~ fellowship


From my picture journal... Some of our laides from retreat!!

No comments: