Monday, October 5, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook October 5

FOR TODAY...October 5th from Andresa's Daybook

Outside my window... smoke coming out of my neighbors chimney....the wind blowing on the tree's, the sunshine making it look like it may be warm outside, but knowing there is a wonderful chill in the air.

I am thinking... how much I love when God takes you by surprise.


I am thankful for... God's reminders...and anonymous people who are obedient to Him....and blessing me.

I am wearing... jeans, t-shirt, and same ole sandals I want to wear to Disneyland


I am remembering... that there is more to God than we will ever know here on this earth...MAN
I LOVE MY GOD!!!


I am going... to be heading to church in a bit, we have Women's Ministry-Pot Luck tonight.


I am reading...Bible


I am hoping... for a wonderful Lord lead retreat in a couple of weeks.


On my mind... IT IS WELL WITH MY SOUL!


From the learning rooms... joy


Noticing that... I have an amazing family


Pondering these words... "It is well with my soul"


From the kitchen... made a pasta salad for pot luck tonight...hubby and kids will have hot dogs and pasta salad.


One of my favorite things~ God's timing

From my picture journal...

Ok, this picture is over a year old...for instance, I am no longer blonde, and I no longer wear contacts...but this is me and my wonderful sister Brandy...who is on jury duty right now, and I MISS MISS MISS our daily chats....I cannot wait until jury duty is over for her. One of these days, I will have a picture of me, my sister and our mom that I can post....looking forward to that too.

4 comments:

Tawny said...

I have a little plaque that says, "It is well with my soul." I love it.

Anonymous said...

can you photoshop me in, love mom

Andresa said...

hmm...there's an idea...I may have to work on that one...I have a stitching tool to stitch pictures together...maybe I will try that. Love you too Mom.

Tawny: I need me one of those plaques...maybe I will try to make something to hang next to my desk..although, I am not the most crafty person...oh well, I can probably figure something out.

Julene said...

Thanks for sharing, what a great picture of two lovely ladies:0)