Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Homeschooling Kind of Day

It has been such a beautiful day of sunshine and homeschooling, just thought I would share a couple pics of the schooling part :0)








OK, so the map at the end has really NOTHING to do with school...we just really love it, and ponder over it so often that I just had to share a picture of it.
This week marks the end of another learning period, and next week marks the start of the FINAL learning period of the year...I was kinda taken by surprise how quickly that snuck up on us. I remember so clearing at the beginning of the year how I wondered if we would ever be able to cover this mountain of schoolwork in the allotted time, and here we are closing in on it all. I am so thankful we have chosen this path with all its ups and downs and thankfully there are WAY more ups than downs. I am so thankful for this time with my children, teaching them and watching them grow. I am so thankful that the Lord has given us what we need to walk this journey together. We are looking forward to summer and all it has to offer, mainly Older Brother homecomings and lots of Redwood Creek time and somewhere in there the hope of visiting family and old friends. We shall see....
Have a wonderfully blessed day!!!
Photobucket

No comments: