Monday, May 9, 2011

Trailer Part 1 (yep, I'm gonna do it)


I decided to go ahead and post some before, during and after pics. At the very least I will be able to look back and see the amazing blessings the Lord has blessed us with. Above is the "old" trailer, and below is the "new" trailer.







      

Can't you just see it?? All cleaned up....painted bright fresh colors on the inside, new flooring, new appliances, new curtains.....it's all so clear in my minds eye, and I cannot wait!! Not sure if we are going to paint the outside yet, probably will, but need to do a little homework on that first. I believe the Lord has given us a vision, and we are gonna run with it as long as HE allows. Keep us in your prayers :0) It should also be noted that there will be a great amount of demo going on. Stay tuned...




1 comment:

joah katina said...

Wow! That is quite the adventure ahead of you!! Blessings!